Mathematical Statistics for Business and Economics (4 cr., offered on request)
Course Aim: To develop the knowledge of methods to collect, analyze and interpret data.
Course Objectives: The course objectives include mastering of the following basic statistical procedures:
– fundamentals of statistical data analysis;
– methods of organizing, picturing and summarizing information from data;
– parametric and nonparametric tests of hypotheses;
– analysis of variance;
– correlation and regression;
– design and analysis of experiments.
Prerequisite: High school algebra.