Comparative Education (3 cr.) 2014/2015 (fall term)
Course Aim: To form the students’ critical thinking in the sphere of knowledge about the development of contemporary education.
– study the major tendencies and consistent patterns of world educational process;
– introduce the students to the peculiarities of development of systems of education in different countries;
– form the ability to compare, analyze, single out the positive and negative features of national and foreign systems of education;
– form adequate, critical and tolerant attitude to the foreign pedagogical practice;
– make the future teachers take into consideration the latest achievements of world education and strive for improving the personal style of teaching.