Преподавателям и сотрудникам
23 декабря, 12:44
26 ноября, 17:05
26 октября, 09:41
16 октября, 10:35
18 сентября, 10:55
14 мая, 11:40
12 мая, 11:09
9 мая, 12:01
- International educational program "Erasmus Mundus External Cooperation Window". This program aims at mutual enrichment and better understanding between the European Union and Russia, through the exchange of persons, knowledge and skills at higher education level. The program envisages promotion of cooperation between sending and hosting institutions, thus mutually enriching the educational environment of both the hosting and sendinginstitutions in the European Union and Russia. It enables students to benefit linguistically, culturally and educationally from the experience of pursuing academic studies in another country. The program allows for the mobility of students from all levels of studies (undergraduates, graduates, doctoral), as well as academic staff. Total number of mobility will be 180 people within four years.
- TEMPUS-4 project "Network Interaction of Partner-Universities in Realization of the Three-Cycle Training in Educational Management" launched in January, 2010 for the purpose of creation of network of eleven universities from Europe and former Soviet Union countries and development of new curricula for network three-cycle training in educational management including postgraduate cycle. Each partner-university from former Soviet Union country will create under support of EU universities Competence Centers which will ensure sustainable quality of training and re-training in educational management on the international level within the network. The project involves 11 universities from different countries: Russia, Germany, Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Austria.
- The United States-Russia Project "Advancing Theory and Knowledge in Public Health Sciences on Global Health Issues". The joint project between Novgorod State University and University of Massachusetts at Amherst. This project aims to develop a model of health care systems and effective methods for improving population health, particularly focused on exchanging theories and knowledge about the effects of social interventions, educational programs targeting behavior change, and public policies to protect and promote health. The project will advance research and teaching on global health issues at the two universities through the joint development of new courses, programs of study, and collaborative research. Project outcomes include the creation of a new diploma specialization in public health at Novgorod State University (NovSU) and the initiation of a long-term sustainable collaborative summer institute on Epidemiology, Prevention, and Public Health to be held at NovSU.
- Experimental Duo-Diploma Bachelor's Program in Pedagogy. The joint project between Novgorod State University and University of Hildesheim (Germany). The project is carried out within the framework of the DAAD program "Integrated International Curricula with Duo-Diploma on Higher Education". In 2007/08 academic year 7 NovSU students received Russian and German Bachelor of Pedagogy Diploma. It is important to point out that German students are also very interested in Duo-Diploma. Thus since fall semester of this academic year, five students from the University of Hildesheim study at NovSU.
- Tempus TACIS project JEP_26070_2005 "Multilevel Training in Educational Management". The joint project between Novgorod State University (Russia), University of Hildesheim (Germany), Technical University of Dortmund (Germany), Danube University of Kremz (Austria). The goal of the project is to develop and introduce an educational programme "Multilevel Training in Educational Management", which is interdisciplinary and corresponds to the international standards. In cooperation with the European partners the project allows NovSU to implement the innovative programme of managers training for education. The programme takes into account all modern tendencies of management theory development and administrative practice in organizations of various type. The designed programme is comprised of the following segments: Bachelor programme with duo-diploma in "Pedagogy", "Management" and "Technological Education", and interdisciplinary Master programme "Educational Management".
- Tempus-IV Joint Project “Tuning Russia” 511135 TEMPUS. Coordinator: University of Deusto, Spain. Objectives of the project are: Promotion and dissemination of Tuning methodology among Russian academic community (in particular in 9 subject areas – Economic-Management, Law, Ecology, Information and Telecommunication Technologies, Linguistics , Education Science, Tourism, Social Work and Environmental Engineering); Implementation and development of Tuning methodology in some Russian universities through Tuning Centres. A team of highly qualified experts in each Russian partner will be established in order to inform, train and counsel academic community in the use of the Tuning approach.
- European Business Baccalaureate Diploma