International Scientific and Practical Conference
“Russia 2020 - a new reality: economy and society”
December 9-10, 2020
The CONFERENCE IS SUPPORTED by RFBR No. 20-010-22026 COMPETITION-Scientific events
We invite you to participate in the International scientific and practical conference "Russia-2020-new reality: economy and society"
About the Conference
The event is organized by the Institute of Economics, management and law of Yaroslav the Wise Novgorod state University.
The conference will be held in Veliky Novgorod on December 9-10, 2020.
Applications for participation in the conference are accepted until 14.06.2020, and scientists conducting research on RFBR grants are invited. CALL FOR PAPERS can be downloaded here.
Full-time and part-time participation is possible.
An agreement has been signed with Atlantis Express to publish the conference materials
Mailing of the first information letter-until may 01, 2020
Application deadline: June 14, 2020
Submission of materials for participation (text of the article) - until September 01, 2020
Review process and payment of the registration fee-until November 01, 2020
The second newsletter and invitation to the conference will be sent out by November 10, 2020.
Main topics of the conference:
1. Socio-economic processes: new vision, trends. Possible scenarios for the future of Russia and the world. The effectiveness of interdisciplinary research in determining scenarios for the future development of Russia and the world. Search for new methodological grounds for determining scenarios for the future development of Russia and the world.
2. Modern society: global and regional economic and legal processes.
3. Spatial and regional Economics. Development of territorial socio-economic systems: issues of theory and practice. The role of innovative scientific and technological centers in the development of the region and industry. Economics and management of knowledge-intensive industries.
4. the New paradigm of education and the geopolitical modification of globalization configurations.
5. Applied research in the era of digitalization and their impact on the development of society and the economy
6. Intellectual economy of the new century: the economy of post-knowledge.
7. Institutions and institutional theories. Economic theories of the state and public administration. State, society and law in the new reality. Social policy. Social-oriented development of Russia in the new reality: prospects and problems. Problems and optimization of interaction between the state, business and society.
8. Development of modern communities in conditions of risk and uncertainty of the environment. Social security. Economic security of countries, regions and economic entities.
Положение о Студенческом совете (5846 КБ)
Положение об ИЭУП (2701 КБ)
Приказ №1324 от 02.10.2020 (3049 КБ)
Программа развития ИЭУП 2020-2024 (6007 КБ)